Identify, analyze, and validate network security vulnerabilities that can threaten your business
To protect your critical applications and data from intrusions, your IT infrastructure needs a strong security posture. Blink IT can assist your organization in understanding your current security state, and in building a plan to improve your security infrastructure over time. Following planning, Blink IT can help with implementation, configuration, training, and lifecycle management of your security infrastructure.
Blink IT’s Security Posture Assessment Services provide a detailed vulnerability assessment of network devices, servers, desktops, web applications, and databases in the network.
Blink IT’s Security Posture Assessment services include:
Together, these services provide proactive protection of your IT infrastructure by identifying vulnerabilities in the network, web applications, and Internet perimeter and prioritizing corrective actions to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s assets and information.
Because technologies, business processes, and network threats are always changing, your organization’s security posture will evolve as well. Blink IT Lifecycle Security Services can provide peace of mind as our experts can help manage and maintain the evolving state of your business’s network security.
Blink IT’s Security Posture Assessment services can help your business:
- Reduce the risk of intentional or accidental access to IT assets and information
- Identify security vulnerabilities in your network infrastructure
- Develop a prioritized list of steps required to fix identified vulnerabilities
- Improve compliance with federal and state regulations that require security assessments
- Reduce the time and resources trying to stay current with new and emerging vulnerabilities
- Validate current security policies and practices against industry best practices and verifying areas that require security budget or staffing
- Receive an independent, third-party security assessment that strengthens your organization’s security policy and compliance efforts